do people still use Foursquare?
I went on to David’s Tea to see if they still had that Blood Orange Pu’erh that I liked………and I ended up spending $95.
I seriously got some good shit though:
- Green Yerba Mate with orange, pineapple and papaya (“Main Squeeze”)
- Green tea with bergamot & orange oils, cornflowers and orange zest (“Countess Of Seville”)
- A Yunnan, Assam & Darjeeling blend (“David’s Organic Breakfast”)
- Red and green rooibos, honeybush, green mate, lemon myrtle, lemon bits, calendula petals, blue cornflowers (“Honey Bee”)…I don’t even like rooibos all that much but this sounded really tasty.
- Assam (“Assam Babaspaty”)
- White & green tea blend with jasmine pearls and white hibiscus blossoms (“Buddha’s Blend”)
- The Blood Orange Pu’reh that I originally went there for plus a smattering of tea accessories & a new steeper mug with octopus tenticles on it cause octopuses rock my socks.
1 / 335